If you see any signs below, the X-Axis Gantry is not leveled.
- The X-axis gantry is not parallel to the front and the rear frame.
- If you push the gantry, one end doesn't move simultaneously with the other end.
- If you push the gantry, it racks or shakes slightly.
It's most likely that the belts are not aligned or the coupler of the drive shaft is not tightened properly. Please follow the instructions below to troubleshoot.
Check the Drive Shaft Coupler
Watch the video below or follow the steps to tighten the coupler.
- Locate the coupler on the drive shaft aka optical shaft.
- Use a hex wrench to loosen the screws on the coupler.
- Push the X-axis gantry to the rear frame to force align the belts.
- Now the motor rod and the shaft are aligned. Tighten the coupler.
If None of the Above Works
If you have followed the instructions above and the issue is still not resolved, please read the article in the link below, collect the troubleshooting steps you have taken, and contact xTool tech support for further advice.