This article applies to:
D1 and D1 Pro with all laser modules.
When you operate the machine with XCS, you may see 'No laser module recognized' on the basic info page.Usually, the laser module can still work without a problem. You can follow the instructions below to fix this issue.
#1 Check the Laser Module Cable
- Unplug and replug both ends of the connection cable between the laser module and the motherboard.
- Make sure the cable is plugged in tightly.
#2 Check the XCS Version
- Check if XCS is up-to-date.
- Update it to the latest version.
#3 Check the Software Environment
- When you use XCS, make sure Lightburn is not running at the same time.
- Relaunch XCS, or restart the computer and the machine.
If None of the Above Works
If you have followed the instructions above and the issue is still not resolved, please read the article in the link below, collect the troubleshooting steps you have taken, and contact xTool tech support for further advice.