AFTER-SALES SERVICE POLICIES
This warranty does not affect your legal rights by the laws and provisions of your country or region. The terms set out in this warranty shall be enforced to the extent permitted by the country's laws or territory in which you are located.
I. Limited Warranty
How to obtain limited warranty service
If the product does not work properly during the warranty period, email us at Support@xtool.com for after-sales service. Your email should include a valid purchase order number or any proof of purchase.
xTool will try to analyze and solve your problem through remote assistance like email and online video chat. If you can not solve the problem through remote communication, you may need to send the product to xTool's local repair center or contact a local technician for doorstep repair service. If the problem occurs within the warranty period, xTool will repair the product and provide after-sales service for free.
After-sales service process
This warranty does not apply to
- products or parts whose warranty expired;
- products purchased through channels that are not authorized by xTool, or products resold by other buyers;
- normal discoloration, wear, and tear, and consumption that occur during the use of the product;
- failure or damage is caused by incorrect or improper use, maintenance, or storage, including improper handling, use of the product not for the reasons intended purpose, improper plugging or unplugging of external devices, drops or improper external crash; contact with or exposure to improper temperatures, solvents, acids, alkalis, water intrusion, etc., an infestation of insects or rodents or intrusion of foreign objects resulting in the breakage, dust, damage of the product or parts (such as housing, components, wiring, etc.);
- failure or damage caused by installation, repair, alteration, addition, or removal by any agency or personnel not authorized by xTool;
- damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly or removal of the casing, or damage due to failure to follow the official manual or instructions;
- products or parts whose original identification information has been modified, altered, or removed;
- products or parts of which you cannot provide a valid receipt or any other documents that can prove the warranty status;
- failure or damage caused by use of software that is illegally authorized, non-standard, or not publicly available;
- damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues due to the use of unauthorized third-party parts;
- failure or damage caused by a virus infection, hacker attacks, or other malicious infringements.
- failure or damage caused by force majeure or accidents;
- damage that occurs during its transit back for repair;
- other failure or damage not caused by the quality of the product;
- products that can operate uninterruptedly or without errors;
xTool does not assume responsibility for the issues above. If you run into the issues above, contact relevant parties for solutions.
1. Within 15 days of receiving the purchased product, you can request a replacement if you find any manufacturing defect, malfunction, or missing parts. xTool will cover the cost of shipping to and from your location if xTool or an authorized technician confirms that the issue is covered by the warranty and cannot be fixed
2. If you find any manufacturing defects, malfunctions, or missing parts, you can be entitled to warranty service or a paid replacement product. If you choose a paid replacement product, the paid replacement will be subject to one-way shipping and restocking fee. The product is damaged within 30 days of receipt. You will pay us a 15% restocking fee and be responsible for return shipping costs. If the product is damaged after 30 days of receipt, you will pay us 30% of the restocking fee and be responsible for return shipping costs. Exceed 3 months of receipt of the unit is no longer eligible for replacement.
You cannot request a replacement service if
- The product was out of warranty
- Purchase the product from non-xTool channels.
- The product returned to xTool does not include all original accessories, attachments or packaging, or items damaged due to improper use.
- The product is found to be free of defects after all appropriate tests.
- You fail to provide valid proof of purchase, order number, or other legal proof.
- Failure or damage is caused by incorrect or improper use, maintenance, or storage, such as improper handling; use of the product not for them is not for the reasons intended purpose; improper plugging or unplugging of external devices; drops or improper external crash; contact with or exposure to improper temperatures, solvents, acids, alkalis, water intrusion, etc.; infestation of insects and rodentsorintrusion of foreign objects resulting in the breakage, dust, damage of the product or parts (such as housing, components, wiring, etc.),
- failure or damage is caused by any installation, repair, alteration, addition or disassembly by agencies or personnel who are not authorized by xTool.
- Modification, alteration, or removal of the original identification information of the product or components.
- Damage is caused by uncontrollable external events (fire, flood, strong wind, or thunderstorm).
- The replacement product functions well after some tests upon the receipt of the replacement product sent from xTool.
The product received fails to be sent back to xTool within seven (7) calendar days after xTool confirms the replacement request.
III. Warranty scope and period
Laser box Startup &
Laser box Pro &
Laserbox Pro 12 months
Can purchase an extended warranty
No warranty (if factory damage, free replacement is available)
No extended warranty is available
PCB, motor, laser head, guide rail
Power adapter, conveyor belt
Consumables and accessories
Not covered in the warranty
Power cord, USB cable, consumable parts, user guide card, package, etc.
Note 1: The warranty period in the preceding table is defined from the date of purchase on the receipt. The invoice date will be used as a reference. Keep your purchase invoice. If no valid invoice is provided, the warranty period will be counted from the ex-factory date.
Note 2: Warranty for laser tube: (1) If any sign of the laser tube being broken is noted during the first unpacking inspection, xTool promises to provide after-sales warranty service for the laser tube; (2) Within the warranty period, if the laser tube fails to function properly (fails to produce lasers, etc.) with no obvious defect noted though, xTool promises to provide after-sales warranty services for the laser tube; (3) Within the warranty period, if any outward rupture of the laser tube occurs (including but not limited to the rupture caused by improper handling process or crack caused by freezing temperature), xTool does not provide after-sales warranty service for the laser tube.
IV. Extended Warranty Service
6 months extended warranty
main parts, except consumables/accessories
12 Months Extended Warranty
Note 1:The "warranty coverage" of the extended warranty service above and the product warranty coverage are the same.
Note 2:About the purchase period:
(1) As with the warranty period, you can not purchase an extended warranty if the product is beyond the product's warranty period.
(2) An extended warranty service is only available to users who purchased the product on xTool's official website, so users need to provide the order number when purchasing an extended warranty service.
V. Special Notes
- The warranty does not cover product packaging, complimentary items, consumables, accessories. Still, if problems occur when the product is under use for the first time after its purchase, it can be replaced without charge. xTool will charge some fees to cover the costs if there's a need to add packaging, accessories, or need for refurbishment.
- About warranty issues related to a product which is purchased in China but already brought abroad: Our company will bear the cost covering the shipment of sending back the product to the customer after it's well repaired, but the customer needs to bear the cost related to the shipment of sending the product for repair and the international shipping cost when the repaired product is sent back to the customer.
- xTool shall not be held liable for any promises made by agents other than those guaranteed by xTool.
- For products that will be discontinued or have been discontinued, relevant departments of our company will issue an announcement and send a contact letter to the agents to inform the final maintenance date of the product, after which we will terminate the warranty service.
- For products sold with separate agreements on after-sales service terms, the contract confirmed by xTool shall prevail.
- If you submit a valid claim under this Limited Warranty, xTool at its sole discretion will (1) provide you with detailed instructions and new or refurbished parts to repair the product; or (2) authorize your return of the product for (i) repair with new or refurbished parts, (ii) replacement with a new or refurbished product that is equivalent to the product to be replaced, or (iii) a refund of the purchase price.
VI.Scope of responsibility
- During the provision of after-sales service, xTool will cover the loss of product only when it assumes the responsibility for transit and repair.
- UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL XTOOLBE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE XTOOL’S PRODUCTS, HOWEVER, CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF XTOOL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
VII．Relationship of Consumer Law to this Policy
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or from country to country or province to province). Except as permitted by law, xTool does not exclude, limit, or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from non-compliance with a sales contract. To fully understand your rights, you should consult the laws of your country, province, or state.
Policy Restrictions Subject to Consumer Law
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies created are exclusive instead of all other warranties, remedies, and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law. xTool disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or delayed defects. To date, such warranties cannot be disclaimed, and xTool limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at xTool's option, to the repair or replacement services described below. Some states (countries and provinces) do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties (or conditions), so the above limitations may not apply to you.
NOTE: This after-sales policy may vary according to local laws and regulations, and xTool reserves the right to interpret and modify this warranty policy at any time at its sole discretion.