- Insert the star shape on the canvas.
- Select the Slats flat processing mode.
- Place a basswood board on the slats, and move the object to the position where you want it to be processed.
- Measure the thickness of the material.
- Set processing parameters for the object to be processed.
- Press the Process button.
- Press the button on xTool P2 to start processing.
- Wait for the processing to complete.
Note: After the processing is complete, do not open the lid immediately. Wait for the smoke exhaust to complete. Or you can disable smoke exhaust after processing.
This is what you get after the processing.